General Terms and Conditions
- Any information details etc. regarding the bill shall only be entertained to the person in whose name bill was issued.
- The Customer must quote the Invoice no. for any repair and/or return of Jewellery/Article/Product etc.
- The Company does not guarantee or shall adhere to conditions of return/refund if the goods are found broken, altered, mishandled, heated, treated chemically, or otherwise not found in good/ tradable condition at the time of return/refund. That supersede the terms and conditions as mentioned in return/refund policy.
- Jewellery is prone to normal wear and tear due to usage and no credits shall be given for weight loss of jewellery due to wear and tear.
- No taxes including but not limited to GST shall be refunded after 14 days at the time of return/refund of jewellery/product/article. That supersede the terms and conditions as mentioned in return / refund policy.
- Refund/return shall only be granted after due examination of product by the Quality Control team and shall be issued by way of an “Account Payee “ cheque /NEFT/RTGS / Credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking) or any other suitable mode of bank transfer. Refund shall be issued only in favor of person whose name was mentioned on the Invoice at the time of sale
- All disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
- Any mistake in printing of bill or product not matching with the bill can be clarified or rectified within one week/ 7 days of purchase. No complaints or clarifications shall be entertained after one week of purchase/sale.
- The Company reserves the right to alter its terms and conditions as required under any law in force prevailing at the time of transaction/event.
- The customer may cancel the order/s within 24 hours of making the purchase. (i.e. date of Invoice).
- We try our best to serve the customer proficiently with regards to delivery timelines however, the Company (Amyr Fine Jewellery Pvt Ltd.) shall not be held liable or to be asked to pay any damages for any delay in delivery due to any reason whatsoever the case may be. The Company reserves the right to alter (add or delete) provide service in any part of India before an order is placed.
The contents of this bill for Silver, diamond, gross weight, net weight are mentioned with the best of our knowledge and standards using techniques and means available at the relevant time in accordance to the usual accessing methods available at the relevant time. The Opinion may vary as to the characteristics and names mentioned in the bill. Hence, neither Amyr nor any member of the staff shall be held liable or responsible for any discrepancy/errors or omissions in the bill and/or all related documents
I/we hereby confirm and declare that “THE GOODS” as mentioned in this invoice under the head “DESCRIPTION” were purchased by me/us from legitimate sources. That this transaction does not involve any money laundering, terror funding and/or Benami transaction under Indian or International law in force. I/we shall solely be responsible for infringement of any law in force on account of aforesaid purchase. Copy of all documents including Pan Card, any ID proof, Aadhar Card (if submitted), Passport, etc. are genuine and is valid on the date of transaction and/or submission of documents.
I/We hereby confirm that we have read and understood all the terms and conditions as mentioned in this Invoice/Voucher and /or the website before the product was bought and have agreed to the same.
- PAN AND AADHAR CARD REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED ON ALL TRANSACTIONS ABOVE INR 2,00,000