Stringent quality control practices are in place to ensure that the product reaches you safely. You may however return or exchange the product in any of the following scenarios:
- In case of a defect in the product
- If you received a wrong order
- If the product does not fit your size
Please note, products for returns shall only be accepted if unworn, and in its original packaging with the product tag affixed to the jewellery. Return process will only be initiated if the Quality Control team of Amyr deems it fit. Each return will be judged on the following parameters:
- The product should not have been broken altered, mishandled, heated, treated chemically, or otherwise not found in good/ tradable condition.
- Gross; net weight of the product
- Check for wear and tear & damage to the product.
- 100% of the sale/billed value (including GST) will be refunded on requests received within 14 days from the receipt of the product by the customer.
- Refund shall be processed within 14 working days from the date of confirmation of return by Amyr.
- Refund/Return shall only be granted after due examination of product by the quality control team and shall be issued by way of an “Account Payee “ cheque /NEFT/RTGS /Credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking) or any other suitable mode of bank transfer. Refund shall be issued only in favor of person whose name was mentioned on the Invoice at the time of sale.
- A transaction fee of 6 % shall be levied on the Bill value in case of refund (to be levied on all refunds within and after 14 days of purchase). Net value after deducting transaction fee of 6 % of bill value will be refunded back to the customer.