Skip to content
- Our jewellery is cast in 925 sterling silver. This means 92.5% of our jewellery is made using pure silver and 7.5% is a carefully selected mixture of alloys that ensures durability and longevity of the jewellery. Since silver is not naturally lustrous, our jewellery is finished in a choice of gold or rhodium platings. Like any jewellery plating, rhodium tends to wear off over time, with excessive usage and exposure to environmental factors as well as cosmetic or chemical products. In this case your jewellery may tarnish which is a natural occurrence for silver. If any of your Amyr jewellery has tarnished or you would like to get it cleaned and polished please reach out to us via email. Further, please do not swim or shower while wearing your jewellery and remove your jewellery while washing your hands or using hand sanitiser. Chlorine, alcohol, salt water as well as fresh water can damage precious metals by dulling or eroding them. Additionally, be sure to apply any cosmetic products before wearing your jewellery.
- All the silver products come with 925 engraved on the inner surface of the product (as a mark for sterling silver)
- All Amyr jewellery containing diamonds will come with SGL certification of authenticity.
- Please store your jewellery in the provided packaging away from direct sunlight.
- In rare cases some people may be allergic to certain precious metals.
- Sterling silver jewellery is slightly malleable therefore, your cuff bracelets can be opened up to a small degree to allow for a more comfortable fit on your wrist.